TBCx provided LEED commissioning for this 36,475 GSF, $9.5 million, new two-story United States Air Force F-22 aircraft system support facility. TBC provided LEED Prerequisite EAP1 (Fundamental Building Systems Commissioning) and LEED EA Credit 3 (Enhanced Commissioning) services. This project is seeking LEED Certification for LEED NC 3.0 for New Construction Core and Shell.
The facility includes administrative office space (support operations and supervision), break rooms, classified conference/training rooms, classified video teleconference center (VTC) capability, large secured conference room (150 person capacity), classified records and equipment storage.
- Central VAV Air Handler (1)
- VAV Boxes with Re-heat
- Air-cooled Chiller (1)
- Gas-fired Water Heating Boilers (2)
- Temperature Controls
- Split Air Conditioning for Data Rooms
- Miscellaneous Mechanical Equipment (pumps, exhaust, etc.)
- Lighting Controls—Interior and exterior lighting systems (occupancy sensors, daylight dimming, lighting scenes, lighting controls)
- Plumbing Systems
- Domestic Hot Water System
- Automatic Plumbing Systems