Intermountain Healthcare is the largest nonprofit healthcare system in the intermountain West. They provide hospitals and other medical care services in Utah & Idaho. Intermountain also is one of Utah’s largest employers with over 37,000 employees on staff.
Founded by the LDS church in 1970 it was handed over to the intermountain community in 1974 and run by official board members. Currently, Intermountain Healthcare operates 22 different hospitals with nearly 3000 licensed beds.
The McKay Dee Surgery Center & Orthopedics facility includes 3 main functions:
- Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Clinic
- Surgery Center
- Physical Therapy & Sports Outreach
The medical center will be serving a lot of the athletic community in Northern Utah including the Ogden marathon runners, WSU athletes, and many other local high schools and middle school athletes.
the new McKay-Dee Ambulatory Surgery Center, a new 77,000 sq. ft. two-story structure on the North Ogden Campus of McKay-Dee Hospital. The estimated cost of construction is $28 million.
- All HVAC systems
- UPS systems
- EPS systems
- Power distribution systems
- Fire protection/suppression systems
- Fire alarm system
- Building pressurization relationships for infectious control
- Building control systems
- Domestic hot water plumbing systems
- Automatic plumbing systems
- Interior and exterior lighting control systems
- Medical gas
- Nurse call system
- Overhead paging system
- Security systems